These actions are required to configure IBM Security Guardium S-TAP for IMS.
Review the following steps, which are described in greater detail in the following sections:
- Verify that you have the resource authorizations that are required to configure the product.
- Review the steps to plan your configuration and customize your environment.
- Set up the z/OS log streams. Review the CFRM and log stream size requirements, and the related security considerations, limitations, and restrictions. Define the log streams for batch and online jobs.
- Determine a naming convention for the agent (AUIASTC,
AUIFSTC, AUILSTC, and AUIUSTC)
started tasks, where STC can be changed to any
1 - 4 character length string. Tip: Retain the AUI prefix to simplify task identification.
- Configure the agent by customizing the configuration file, customizing the agent JCL, and starting the agent.
- Set up the IMS environment for auditing by customizing the IMS cataloged procedure, configuring IMS exits, customizing IMS to use an IBM System z® Integrated Information Processor (zIIP), and review the related security considerations.
Note: No WLM (Workload Manager) considerations are necessary. All agent started tasks use the STC WLM class.