Audit data for Db2 Utilities
You can collect table information for Db2 utility operations that are run against tablespaces. The IBM Guardium S-TAP for Db2 collector agent reports the name of the table associated with the tablespace. Configure audit data for Db2 utilities according to the following rules.
- When a single table is contained in the tablespace, the table information is reported.
- When more than one table is contained in the tablespace, the product can be configured to report either:
- No tables
- The tablespace is reported, but no tables are reported.
- All tables in the tablespace
- Utility operations are reported against the accessed table.
- This option can result in false positives being reported against tables in the tablespace that were not affected by the running of the utility.