Requesting and viewing S-TAP logging information
Use the S-TAP Logging command to issue a request for logging information from the S-TAP agent collector.
From the S-TAP control panel of the IBM® Guardium® system interface:
About this task
- Locate the policy component for your S-TAP (for example, RS22:A91A:POLICY) and select the G icon.
- Select STAP Logging for Command.
Select a logging level and click Apply to request S-TAP logging.
S-TAP logging levels provide log information as follows:
- Level 0
- Logs program levels, event queue statistics, agent configuration, policy, and event counts.
- Level 1
- Logs agent configuration, policy, and event counts.
- Level 2
- Logs agent configuration.
- Level 3
- Logs policy.
- Level 4 or higher
- Logs event counts.
- To view the S-TAP logging information, locate the policy component of your S-TAP and click the i icon.