Customizing the agent JCL
The SAUISAMP member AUIASTC provides a sample JCL that can be used for the agent started task. This topic describes how to customize the JCL.
In environments where multiple agents connect to a common IBM Guardium system or appliance, the z/OS agent started task names (AUIASTC, AUILSTC, AUIFSTC) must be unique. Unique started task names enable the IBM Security Guardium S-TAP for IMS policies that are pushed from the IBM Guardium system to be attributed to, and monitored by, the correct z/OS agent.
Before you begin
- Edit SAUISAMP members AUIASTC, AUIFSTC,
AUILSTC and AUIUSTC by running
the ISPF edit macro. See Planning your configuration and customizing your environment for more details.
- Modify the CFG=AUI.V100.AGTCFG(AUICONFG) in AUIASTC to specify the location of the customized configuration data set for the agent created in the previous section.
- Optional: You can rename the AUIASTC member to any character name that is valid for started tasks in your environment.
- Optional: You can rename the AUIFSTC, AUILSTC, and AUIUSTC. AUIFSTC, AUILSTC, and AUIUSTC names should match the values of the IMSL_PROC_NAME, SMF_PROC_NAME, and AUIU_PROC_NAME keywords that you supply in the configuration file.
- Copy the AUIASTC, AUIFSTC,
AUILSTC and AUIUSTC members
to the PROCLIB for the site. Contact the z/OS systems programmer to determine the location of the PROCLIB.Note: APF authorization of the AUILOAD file is required for each of these members before they are started.