What's new in IBM Security Guardium S-TAP for Db2 on z/OS V10.1.3?
Version 10.1.3 of IBM Guardium S-TAP for Db2 provides speed and monitoring enhancements.
Enhancements to this version of the product include:
- New Simulation mode enables you to test policies without sending data to the appliance. Data is collected on z/OS.
- Support for the collection of BIND/REBIND events
- Support for the collection of CICS Unit of Work ID
- Improved memory management
- Support for blocking policies pushed-down from the appliance
- Improved filtering of events
- MODIFY command now collects more diagnostic information
- Ability to exclude host variables
- Support for initiating an appliance MUST GATHER command from z/OS
- Support for S-TAP logging
- Support for Internet Protocol version 6 (IPV6) introduced with PH16991