Moving PDS members
You can use the Move action to move a PDS member to another PDS when you are connected to the server of V3.1 or later.
- Select a PDS member that you want to move.
- Right-click the member and select Move.
Select the destination PDS.
Note: The PDS must not be the original PDS.
- Click OK. The PDS member is moved to the destination PDS.
1 For IDz users, the MVS Files subsystem Properties view also displays the following information:
- Property Group Name
- The name of the property group that is associated with the subsystem.
- Property Group Overrides
- Whether any values in the property group were overridden: Yes or No.