Importing a list of software update sites
You can import a list of software update sites that have been exported previously by using the Available Software Sites pane in the Preferences window.
- Use the appropriate method to open the Preferences window:
- Windows or Linux®: Click on the workbench menu bar.
- OS X: Click on the main menu.
- In the Preferences window, expand Install/Update and click Available Software Sites.
- In the Available Software Sites pane, click Import.
- In the Import Sites window, locate and select the file that contains the list of exported update sites, and click Open.
The update sites in the file are imported into the product and are added to the list in the Available Software Sites pane.