Setting colors and fonts for language elements
Use the Syntax Coloring preference to associate colors and selected font styles with language elements. For example, comments can be defined to display in green. The setting on this preference overrides any setting on the Colors and Fonts preference.
- Click Window (on Windows) or IBM Developer for z Systems (on macOS) > .
- Expand the categories to JCL>Editor>Syntax Coloring.
- From the Elements field, select a language element.
- To select the color that you want for the element, click
the color button and then click OK to save
your selection. The results of your selection are displayed in the Preview field.
- Click Apply to save your changes.