Client user ID
The user ID of a z/OS® Explorer user must have the following attributes:
- TSO access, with a normal region size
- An OMVS segment defined in the security software for both user
ID and default group, with these features:
- A valid z/OS UNIX user ID. UID 0 is not required.
- HOME directory with read, write, and execute access.
- PROGRAM pointing to a valid z/OS UNIX shell, such as
- Blank ASSIZEMAX. Use the system defaults.
- Read and execute access to z/OS Explorer directories and files
- Read access to z/OS Explorer data sets