Installing z/OS Explorer from an existing Eclipse application by using Eclipse p2
In this scenario, you can install z/OS® Explorer by using an existing Eclipse application.
- Start an Eclipse application. If you do not have one, download Eclipse Neon from the Eclipse.org, and extract the compressed file to a local drive on your computer.
- Click Help > Install New Software.
- Click Add, add the z/OS Explorer Eclipse p2 update site. The URL for z/OS Explorer V3.2 (Eclipse Photon V4.8) is http://public.dhe.ibm.com/ibmdl/export/pub/software/htp/zos/tools/aqua3.2/.
- Select the features that you want to install, and click Next.
- Follow the wizard until the product is installed.
- Select Restart Now when prompted to ensure the z/OS Explorer features are installed and validated by Eclipse.