Uninstalling z/OS® Explorer
The Uninstall option in the Installation Manager can be used to uninstall packages that were previously installed using Installation Manager.
To uninstall the packages, you must log in to the system using the same user account that you used to install the packages.
- Close all of the programs that you installed using Installation Manager.
- From the main panel of Installation Manager, click Uninstall.
- On the Uninstall Packages panel, select the packages to uninstall. Click Next.
- On the Summary panel, review the packages you selected to uninstall. To make any changes, click Back. To begin the uninstallation process, click Uninstall.
- The Complete panel is displayed after the uninstallation finishes and shows the results. Click Finish.