Figure 1 shows a schematic overview of the panel structure used by the utility. It also marks the flow you follow during the initial configuration of z/OS® Explorer.
- Starting the utility brings you to a panel that shows all known
configurations. Note: This panel is bypassed if there are no user-generated configurations.
- You start by specifying input and output locations.
- That leads you to the main menu.
- Here you indicate you want to configure z/OS Explorer.
- The configuration panel leads you to defining required customization variables.
- Then you can define optional customization variables.
- When all input is provided, you generate workflow jobs, which brings you back to the table with the known configurations. (Step 1.)
- Now you select the workflow item.
- Then execute the listed tasks to build the configured z/OS Explorer setup.