Requirements and checklist
Assistance of other administrators is not required to start using HTTPS encrypted communication at your site. But you must perform the following tasks unless otherwise indicated.
- Select KeyStore creation method.
- Select the Certificate Authority (CA) used for signing.
- Customize the KeyStore creation variables and invoke the KeyStore creation script.
- Customize rseapi.env.
- Customize the RSEAPI started task.
- You must use a user ID that has the privilege to change the ownership of z/OS UNIX files to execute the KeyStore creation script.
- For the encrypted communication setup to complete successfully, the user ID that is assigned to the RSEAPI started task must exist.