Modifying workspace flow targets in Advanced mode
A flow target is the target area into which delivered changes flow. The flow target for a stream or repository workspace can be another stream or workspace. When you create a repository workspace from a stream, that stream becomes the default flow target. When you create a repository workspace from the Flow with a stream.area, you can select a stream as the flow target by clicking
Before you begin
About this task
- In the Pending Changes window, right-click the repository workspace; then click Change Flow Target.
- In the Select a Stream or Workspace window, select the type of flow target to search for. If the flow target is not listed, type the name of a stream or workspace. You can also type the name of the owner to view a list of streams or workspaces that are associated with that owner.
- From the Matching items list, select a stream or workspace.
- Optional: To set this stream or workspace as the default flow target, select Set as Default Flow Target.
- Click OK. Note: You can also change the flow target for a loaded repository workspace or component from the Artifacts view. Right-click the repository workspace or component; then click Change Flow Target.