Editing the process description
A process description describes the process, such as Scrum or Formal Project Management, that the project area uses. The IBM® Engineering Workflow Management (EWM) client for Eclipse IDE uses a different process description implementation than the web client uses. The process description implementation in the web client is the preferred way to create and maintain a process description.
About this task
- Open one of the following artifacts:
- A project area from the Team Artifacts view.
- A team area from the Team Organization view.
- On the Overview tab, click the Edit Process Description
button. The Edit Process Description button is available only in project areas or team areas that have legacy archive files attached.
- Edit the process name, summary, or the path to an index page in a content .zip archive
named processContent.zip, and click Save.
The .zip archive must be an attachment named processContent.zip. You can provide translated content in files named processContent[_locale].zip. For instance: processContent_en_US.zip.
- Click the Edit Process Description button again to exit edit mode and collapse the Process Description area.