Delivering changes in Basic mode
When you make a change to a file or folder, it is checked in to the repository automatically and your work is saved, but the change is not delivered to the team stream, so other team members cannot see your changes. You must deliver your changes to make your work available to your team.
About this task
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to a file or folder in your work area folder that you want to deliver to the team stream.
- Right-click the file or folder; then click .
- In the Edit check-in comment window, type a comment and click OK.
- In the Select Work Items window, associate a work item with the change and click OK. The changes to the file or folder are delivered to the team stream.
- Optional: To deliver all changes for your work area, right-click the Engineering Workflow Management Shell icon in the notification area; then click .