Loading repository workspaces
Load the contents of a repository workspace into a sandbox so that you can work with project contents. When you no longer need local copies of the folders that the workspace contains, unload it.
When you create a repository workspace, you can load it immediately. You can also load or unload a repository workspace at any time. Loading a repository workspace copies all of the components in the workspace into the current sandbox. When you unload a workspace, all of the files and folders from your sandbox are deleted, including files that you created but never checked in.
About this task
- In the Team Concert MS-SCCI Control Panel window, click Load Repository Workspace.
- In the Select a Stream or Workspace window, select a stream or workspace and click OK.
- On the Load Repository Workspace page, specify a sandbox location.
- To load components from the repository workspace:
- Select Load components from workspace and click Next.
- On the Repository folders to load page, choose folders to load and click Finish.
- To load the sandbox from a load rule file:
- Select Load from a load rule file and click Next.
- On the Load from load rule file page, specify the location of the load rule file and click Finish.
- To reload out of synch components:
- Select Reload folders that are out of synch. Local changes will be overwritten and click Next.
- Select the projects that are out of synch and click Finish.
- Click Finish.
The selected folders are loaded into your sandbox.