Organizing your source control into folders
You can organize Jazz® streams into folders. You can create, rename, move, and delete folders that contain streams
You must have Artifact Folder Management permission. To set this permission, open your project area, and select Process Configuration, and then select Permissions. In the Roles field, select the role you want to assign permissions to, and in the Permitted actions field, select , and click Save.
Before you begin
- In the Team Artifacts view, expand
To create a folder:
- Right-click the My Source Control folder; then click New Folder.
- In the New Folder window, name the folder. Notice that your new My Source Control ffolder appears under the My Source Control folder.
- To move a folder (or a stream), drag the item to the destination folder.
To rename a folder:
- Right-click the folder; then click Rename Folder....
- In the Rename Folder window, rename the folder and click OK.
To delete a folder or hierarchy of folders:
- Right-click the folder; then click Delete.
- If the folder contains streams, a dialogue appears stating that The folder you are removing has children. Do you want to continue and remove all the children too?. Click Yes.