Viewing the change history of files
You can view all of the changes that were made to a file. The change history of the file is an ordered list of change sets.
To view the change history of a file, in Engineering Rhapsody®, right-click the file; then click . The History window opens and displays the change history.
If a file was merged, a graphical merge history is displayed in the Merges column.
What to do next
You can complete several operations on the change set. The following operations are supported:
- Open File: Opens the file that is available in the change-set.
- Load: Loads the files that are associated to the change set in your workspace.
- Discard: Discards the change set.
- Compare with Local: Compares the selected file with its local version.
- Reverse: Reverses the changes that were made in the change set.
- Compare with Previous: Compares the selected version of the file with its immediate predecessor.
- Associate Work Item: Associates a work item with the change set.
- Remove Work Item: Removes a work item that is associated with the change set.
- Open work items: Opens work items that are associated to the change set.
- Accept: Accepts the change set, if it is not already accepted.