Viewing build status
You can view various types of build status, such as individual build results, build events for your teams, or overall build definitions.
- In the Team Artifacts view, expand the project folder.
- Expand the Builds folder and locate
a build definition in the list. The build definition has a red X icon if the latest completed build has failed, or if an in-progress build for that definition is failing.Note: You can also view the overall build definition status in the Team Dashboard view in the Build pane.
- Right-click the build definition name; then click Show
Build Results. The Builds view displays multiple build results.
- In the Builds view, right-click a
build in the list; then click Open. The build result editor displays the build information. The view label is the build identifier. If the build result updates, the editor will indicate that you should refresh to get the latest build status.
- Optional: To view build events for your teams,
in the Team Artifacts view, expand Feeds.
Right-click Build Events for My Teams; then
click Open. The build events display in the editor. You can also view the build events in the Team Dashboard view in the Event Log pane.
- Optional: To view all build activity for a specific build engine, in the Team Artifacts view, navigate to . Double-click a build engine. The Builds view displays all associated build activity for the build engine.