Creating color-coded tags in Quick Planner boards
You can create color-coded, custom tags in Quick Planner to quickly identify items on your board.
- To open Quick Planner, click .
- In the left navigation, hover over your board and click the ellipses: .
- Click Board settings & Sharing, scroll down to the Colored tags section, and click Add your first color tag.
- In the Color column, click the color to choose a color.
- In the Label field, enter a name for the tag.
- From the Filter list, select an attribute and specify a value for that attribute. You can also enter an expression. For example, for the condition Owned by=bob, enter the expression @:bob.
- Click Close.
You can see the color-coded tags with labels on the work items that meet the conditions that are specified by you for the tag.