Ranking work items by using menu options
You can use menu options from the Actions column to rank work items or remove rank from work items.
- In the Actions column, select the work item or work items to edit.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the Actions column of the work item, and click the down arrow.
- From the menu, click one of these actions:
Note: In a tree view, when you click Apply Rank Above or Remove Rank Below, the action only affects the rank of siblings of the selected work item. If the selected element is a top-level work item, clicking Apply Rank Above or Remove Rank Below only affects the rank of other top-level work items.
- : Removes the rank that is associated with the selected work item or work items.
- : Removes the rank of all items below selected item.
- Apply Rank Above: Applies a rank to all work items above the selected item.
- Click Save. Note: Apply Rank Above and Remove Rank Below are disabled if more than one work item is selected.