Running the System z system definitions generator
Running the System z system definitions generator.
- Expand your project node.
- Select the
setuprtcz.xmlfile, and then click .Note: The
setuprtcz.xmlis the name of the file that is included in the sample project. If you write your own file, make sure that you give it the
- The system definitions generator stores data set definitions,
translators, and language definitions in a project area with a corresponding
stream. The repository workspace defines the corresponding stream
as the incoming flow stream. If you want to create data set definitions,
translators, or language definitions in a different project area,
select the Properties tab, clear the check
box for Use global properties as specified in the Ant runtime
preferences, and then indicate the following properties:
- repositoryAddress is your URL.
- userid is your System z® user ID.
- password is your System z password.
- projectArea is the name of your project area.
- Select the JRE tab, and then select Run in the same JRE as the workspace.
- Click Apply, and then Run.
When the system definitions generator runs successfully, required data set definitions, translators, and language definitions are created. The files in your selected projects are updated to point to the new definitions.
- Go to the Pending Changes view and verify your changes to those files.
- Go to the Work Items perspective,
right-click your project area, and click Refresh.
In the Team Artifacts view, your new data set definitions, language definitions, and translators are displayed in your project area.