Running the IBM i system definitions generator
Running the IBM i system definitions generator.
- Expand your project node.
- Select the
setupMailList.xmlfile, and then click .Note: The
setupMailList.xmlis the name of the file that is included in the sample project. If you write your own file, make sure that you give it the
- The system definitions generator stores library definitions,
search paths, translators, and language definitions in a project area
with a corresponding stream. The repository workspace defines the
corresponding stream as the incoming flow stream. If you want to create
library definitions, search paths, translators, or language definitions
in a different project area, select the Properties tab,
clear the check box beside Use global properties as specified
in the Ant runtime preferences, and then indicate the
- repositoryAddress is your URL.
- userid is your Jazz® server user ID.
- password is your Jazz server password.
- projectArea is the name of your project area.
- Select the JRE tab, and then select Run in the same JRE as the workspace.
- Click Apply, and then Run.
When the system definitions generator runs successfully, required data set definitions, translators, and language definitions are created. The files in your selected projects are updated to point to the new definitions.
- Go to the Pending Changes view and verify your changes to those files.
- Go to the Work Items perspective,
right-click your project area, and click Refresh.
In the Team Artifacts view, your new library definitions, search paths, language definitions, and translators are displayed in your project area.