You can configure your Engineering Workflow Management environment so that you are notified of high priority work items, events, and build failures. The notifications display as brief pop-up alerts in the IBM Engineering Workflow Management client for Microsoft Visual Studio IDE.
- Click .
- In the Options pane, navigate to .
- To enable the pop-up notification, on the General page, select Display notification alerts.
- To configure the notifications:
- In the Options pane, select Notifications.
- In the Events pane, under Deliver, Feed, or Build, select the events, type of events, and conditions that determine when the notification occurs.
- Click OK.