Share changes with your team in Advanced mode
This tutorial is a series of lessons in movie format that demonstrate how to use IBM® Engineering Workflow Management (EWM) Shell Advanced mode to create and share changes with your team.
Learning objectivesThis tutorial demonstrates the following tasks:
- Learning objective 1: Accept a team invitation.
- Learning objective 2: Create a repository workspace from a stream.
- Learning objective 3: Deliver changes to a stream.
- Learning objective 4: Set preferences.
- Learning objective 5: Resolve a conflict.
- Learning objective 6: Work with Jazz properties.
Time requiredThis tutorial takes approximately 15 minutes to view. If you want to study the procedures, user interface, and related concepts, plan to spend more time.
AudienceThis tutorial is designed for team members who use the EWM Shell.
System requirementsFor this tutorial, the following products are installed and configured:
- EWM Shell
- Jazz® Team Server