Defining issue types, resolution and tags
You can optionally define issue types, resolution and tags that are useful for reporting.
- On the Application Administration page of the web client, click the Project Areas tab.
- On the Active Project Areas page, click the project area that you want to configure.
- Click Source Control, then click Code
Review. The following sections are displayed:
- Issue Types
- Issue Resolutions
- Issue Tags
- Click the section under which you want to define, for example Issue Types section.
- Click the icon to add an issue type. You can also modify or delete the issue types by using the Edit Type and Delete Type icons under the Actions column.Note: You can add issue resolutions and issue tags in the same way.