Viewing the operation history of a workspace
The Operation History view of a workspace displays changes that you make in that workspace. You can also view operation history for a stream and individual components in the context of a workspace or stream.
About this task
The types of changes that are displayed in the Operation History view include:
- Creating change sets, checking changes into a change set, and closing change sets.
- Creating baselines or snap shots.
- Accepting change sets or baselines into a workspace.
- Delivering change sets or baselines into a stream.
- Suspending, resuming, or discarding change sets.
- Adding, removing, or replacing components in a workspace.
The Operation History view displays the list of operations that are performed on the workspace, including which components were affected, which user made the change, and when the change was made. You can expand individual operations to view details about specific change sets or baselines.
- Select the stream or workspace in the Manage Artifacts view or Pending Changes view.
- Right-click and click Operation History to open the History view of the operations that were performed on that workspace. For each operation, the History view lists an operation summary, the user who performed the operation, and the date and time that the operation was performed.
The summary can be expanded to show details, which can contain which components were affected,
and change sets or baselines added or removed.
- To explore the change sets that were part of an operation, select the operation summary; expand its children until you get to the change set; double-click, and the change set opens in a browser.
- Optional: Right-click on an operation summary and click Create repository workspace to create a new repository workspace with contents from the point in time of that operation.