Configuring webhooks for Pull Request traceability
Before you begin
Make sure that you complete the tasks that are described in the Configuring the basic integration with GitHub Enterprise topic to configure a webhook.
About this task
To enable linking work items to GitHub Pull Requests, make sure you update the configuration of that webhook.
- Browse to the GitHub repository page in the web browser.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the navigation pane, click Hooks.
- Under the Webhooks section, locate the webhook that you created previously, and then click Edit.
- Under Which events would you like to trigger this webhook?, select Let me select individual events.
- From the options displayed, select Pull Requests.
- Click Update webhook to complete the configuration of the webhook.