Job Monitor customization
The Job Monitor component depends on the SMP/E installation of FMID HRDV703. You will need the assistance of a security administrator and a TCP/IP administrator to complete this customization task.
This customization task requires the following resources and special customization tasks:
Before you begin
- APF-authorized data set
- Various security software updates
- TCP/IP port for internal communication
To verify the installation and to start using Job Monitor, you must perform the following tasks. Unless otherwise indicated, all tasks are mandatory.
About this task
- Define an APF-authorized data set. For details, see PARMLIB changes.
- Create a started task procedure. For details, see PROCLIB changes.
- Customize the Job Monitor configuration files. For details, see Job Monitor configuration file BLZJCNFG.
- Update security definitions. For details, see Job Monitor security.