Configuring the Git repository in a plain Git hosting server
You need to configure the Git repository so that it can communicate with the IBM® Engineering Workflow Management (EWM) server with which it is registered.
The following steps assume that the Git repositories are present in /var/gitrepos on a Linux system.
About this task
- Locate the Git repository folder under /var/gitrepos.
Update the Git repository config file to identify the EWM server
URL and the value of the Key field in the Git repository that is registered with EWM.
- In the web client, log on to the Change and Configuration Management page. For example, go to https://host_name:9443/ccm/web.
- Click .
- Click Browse Registered Git Repositories.
- Select the repository that you registered.
- Copy the value next to the Key field.
- Open the config file under /var/gitrepos/repository-name in a text editor.
Add the following lines to the end of the file:
[rtc] repourl = URL-of-the-server repokey = key-from-step-e
- Save the config file.