Viewing the baseline history of components
In addition to viewing the history of a component as a list of change sets, you can also view it as a list of baselines.
About this task
Every component includes one or more baselines. The change history of a component can be displayed as an ordered list of the baselines that it includes. You can view the baseline history of a component in any workspace or stream.
- To view more information about a baseline, hover over the component icon in the History view.
- To view the baseline history of a component, in the Pending Changes or Team Artifacts view, right-click a component; then click Show Baselines.
- To set the preference to view the current baseline in the Pending Changes or Team Artifact view, navigate to and select Show component's current baseline.
- To compare the selected baseline with the previous baseline, right-click the baseline; then click Compare with Previous.
- To compare the baseline with one of the previous baselines or any baseline in the repository for a specified component, right-click the baseline; then click Compare with Baseline.
- To determine which streams, repository workspaces, or snapshots contain a change set or set of change sets, right-click the baseline; then click Locate Change Sets.
- To view baseline properties, right-click the baseline; then click Properties.