Configuring webhooks for traceability
You can configure a webhook so that you can link work items to Git commits.
Before you begin
About this task
In Configuring the basic integration with GitHub Enterprise, you configured a webhook. To enable linking work items to Git commits, you update the configuration of that webhook.
- Go to the GitHub repository page in the web browser.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the navigation pane, click Hooks.
- Under the Webhooks section, locate the webhook that you created previously, then click Edit.
- Below Which events would you like to trigger this webhook?, select Let me select individual events. In the options displayed, select Pushes.
- Click Update webhook to complete the configuration of the webhook.