You can tag builds to organize them or identify them for search purposes. You can also select a tag from an existing list of tags. A tag is a single word with no spaces. A build result can have multiple tags associated with it.
- Open the build result you want to tag.
- In the Build result editor, click the Overview tab.
- In the General Information pane, in
the Tags field, complete one of the following
- Type a tag.
- Place your cursor in the Tags field; then press (CTRL + space). From the list, select a tag.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To search for a tagged build, in the Team Artifacts view, expand the project folder and right-click Builds; then click Search for Tagged Builds.