Associating builds with releases
You can associate a completed build with a release. In a work item, the Found In field lists releases, so when you associate a build with a release, the work item Found In field lists the build label as a selection.
- In the Builds view, right-click the build name; then click Open. The editor displays the build result.
- In the build result editor, click the Overview tab.
- In the Associated Release pane, click Create a release to associate with this build.
- In the Create Release dialog box,
edit the following fields:
- In the Release Name field, type the name of the release.
- In the Build Tag field, type the build tag.
- Optional: To limit access to project teams only, select Release is available to project teams only.
- Click OK.
- In the build result editor, click Save.