Visualizing dependencies using Program Board
Program Boards provide visualizations that you can use during program iteration planning at the program or team level. Use these visualizations to show dependencies across programs or teams.
The scope of the Program Board is the program and team levels, where program refers to any team-of-teams.
- You can use Program Board to identify features, milestones, and dependencies within and across programs.
- You can use Program Board in the context of any process template used to create the project area.
- You can add and remove dependencies, you can change the iteration, and you can change the owner of work items.
- You can scope Program Board to any iteration and its immediate children. Use it to select the parent - child work items.
- Program Board is typically used throughout the planning and execution process.