Setting user work environments
Use the Work Environment page in the User editor to define a user's work location, work days, and work hours. Set the time zone and regional settings for the work location to match the settings for Regional and Language Options, which are available in the Windows Control Panel.
About this task
All users can modify their own Work Environment information.
- Right-click a user name:
- In the Team Organization view
- In the Project Area view Overview page Members list
- In the Team Area view Overview page Members list
- In a plan on the Planned Items page
- In the User editor, click the Work Environment tab.
- Set the time zone and regional settings (language).
- Select an entry in the Work Days list and click Change to modify the work day status and times.
- To modify the percentage of the user's time assigned to teams, click the web
client link in the Work Assignments section. Use the web client to modify this information.