Importing automated test scripts from a test machine
You can use the test tool adapters to import references to multiple automated test scripts on a local test machine in your test lab.
Before you begin
Before you can import references to automated test scripts
that are local to a test machine, the appropriate adapter must be
running. See the section on
Integrating with Rational® test tools for information
about starting the adapters.
To import automated test scripts from a local test lab machine:
- In the main menu, click .
- Select one of the available script types.
- Click Use test resources that are local to a test machine.
- Click the Select Adapter button.
Note: To associate a preferred machine with the imported script, mark the When the selected machine is available, use it as the preferred machine to run the test scripts box.
- Provide the project path on the test machine to where the
test resource resides. For example, C:\workspaces\rft1\Altoro1.Note: For some tools, such as Functional Tester, the path is the full file system path for the project. For Performance Tester and Service Tester, this path includes the project name in the workspace that is associated with the adapter.
- Click Go.
The scripts that are available in the specified project are displayed.
- Select the scripts that you want to reference by selecting the check box and then click Finish.
- Click Import.
- To confirm that your test scripts are created, go to the main menu and click .