Deploying process guidance from Engineering Method Composer
IBM® Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Method Composer provides process guidance for software development and test teams. You can make this guidance available to your IBM Engineering Test Management team by adding a link from the Related Sites section of the Engineering Test Management interface.
Before you begin
- For general instructions to install to WebSphere Liberty, see Installing Liberty.
- Add the URL of the new WAR file to the Related Sites list
in Engineering Test
- Log on to Engineering Test Management as a user with JazzAdmins repository permissions.
- From the Administration menu, click Manage Project Properties.
- Select Related Sites from the list.
- Click the Add Related Site icon . Add RQM Process Guidance in
the Name field and the URL of the newly deployed
WAR file in the URL field. For example, specify one of these URLs:
- Click Save.
- Log out and log in again. The Related Sites list includes RQM Process Guidance.
- Click RQM Process Guidance to test the deployment.
- Notify your user community that the process guidance is available.