Creating precondition configurations
Typically, you create a precondition configuration if your test team does not have pre-configured preconditions or if you are working on a new project and no configurations are available to copy.
- Log in as a user who has permission to save project areas.
The appropriate permissions are as follows:
- A user who has permission to save the project area in the process configuration.
- A user who is an administrator of the project area.
- A user who has either the JazzProjectAdmins or JazzAdmins repository group permissions.
- In the banner, click the Administration () icon, and then click Manage This Project Area.
- In the Project Area editor, click Preconditions
and Follow-up Actions.
The Preconditions and Follow-up Actions editor opens and shows the operations that are available with each test artifact.
- To create a configuration, click Configure, and then click Create New Configuration.
- In the Create New Configuration window, follow the prompts to specify the
- What operation to configure
- Who the configuration applies to
- When the configuration applies
- After you specify the necessary information, click Finish, and
then click Save.
A new configuration is created.