Rhapsody Model Manager tutorial
These lessons introduce you to the basics of using Rhapsody Model Manager.
This tutorial assumes that you have already installed Jazz® Team Server, as described in Installing server components for Rhapsody Model Manager, and the Engineering Workflow Management and Rhapsody components, as described in Installing Rhapsody Model Manager on individual computers.
It is also assumed that you have already set up a Rhapsody Model Manager project area, as described in Create a Rhapsody Model Manager project area using the Engineering Workflow Management client
There are a number of places in these lessons where you will see a URL such as https://ibmjazz:9443/am/web. To use these URLs, replace the server name part of the URL with the name of the server you are using, and the port number with the port you are using.
- Configuring Engineering Workflow Management to use Rhapsody DiffMerge
- Adding a Rhapsody model to Rhapsody Model Manager
- Making changes to Rhapsody Model Manager models
- Linking model elements to remote artifacts
- Resolving conflicts
- Reporting on Rhapsody Model Manager models with Engineering Publishing
- Viewing diagrams in a web browser (tech preview)
- Baselines and history
- Streams and components
- Using global configurations with Rhapsody Model Manager