What's new in Rhapsody Model Manager
Learn more about what’s new and changed in Rhapsody® Model Manager 7.0.3.
For more information about features in IBM® Engineering Lifecycle Management, see What's new in IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management 7.0.3.
The following sections summarize the changes:
Redesigned Engineering Lifecycle Management product documentation
- To make it easier to find relevant product documentation, documentation for IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management suite products is now separated on IBM documentation.The IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management suite landing page groups the documentation for the following products:
- Engineering Workflow Management
- Engineering Test Management
- Engineering Requirements Management DOORS® Next
- Engineering Insights
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management
- Engineering Requirements Management DOORS
- Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Publishing
- Engineering Method Composer
- Engineering Integration Hub
- JRS Reporting
- You can now use JRS reporting with RMM 7.0.3. For more information, see Reporting with Jazz Reporting Service.
- Rhapsody version 9.0.2 and onwards has TLS 1.2 as a default TLS version
Rhapsody version 9.0.2 adopted Java version 126.96.36.199 in which the SSL protocols TLS versions 1.0 and 1.1 are disabled by default. If your Rhapsody Model Manager server is configured with TLS 1.0 or TLS 1.1, it must be updated to use TLS version 1.2 so that the Rhapsody client can connect to it. For more information about TLS 1.2 configuration, see Support for NIST SP 800-131.
- Quick search
- Quick search for model elements by a partial or full name.
- Display architecture elements search result by exact matches or all possible matches.
- Filter architecture elements search results by type in the Quick Search bar from anywhere in the RMM web client.
- View quick search results in a table view on main page.
For more information, see Searching for model elements
- Enhanced the sorting order of the elements in RMM web UI
RMM now lists the elements on the RMM web UI in the same order as on the Rhapsody client, instead of modifying the list in alphabetical or any other order. The consistency in the order of the element on both the Rhapsody client and the RMM web UI removes the confusion for the users.
- Display history of model elements
The Show History icon is added for all architecture elements. Now, you can click the Show History icon on the Properties editor to see all changes that are made to any model element.
- Copy artifacts link
You can copy links to artifacts across applications. You can copy artifact URL as:
- Versioned URL,
- Concept URL or
- With configuration context