When you use custom artifact elements to build a view, you required to add or update the conditions of type Enumeration. Use Enumeration manager to add or update these enumeration conditions.
About this task
- Go to Requirement custom artifact element. and select
- In the Conditions section, click
- To create a new enumeration, click Add.
- To define the new enumeration, enter data in Name and
Values fields, and the click Save.
- In the title field from the Links section,
select the Enumeration from the first list. The new enumeration type Title enumeration is now available in the secondary list of the title field.
- Click Save to save custom artifact element changes.
Test the custom artifact element by clicking Preview.
In the Assign values to query conditions window, select the required value for the Title text pattern field.
- Click Run query to see the query result. The Query result window displays the list of resources that contains the keyword Allocate in the resource title.You can also export the existing or new enumeration by using the Export enumeration icon in the Enumeration manager window.
The enumeration is downloaded as a compressed file. An administrator can deploy the exported enumeration content and use it across the different ENI project areas.To deploy the enumeration,
- Extract the contents of the compressed file to a folder named as Title enumeration in the ENI_HOME/server/conf/relm/contents directory.
- Click Administration icon.
- Select the Deploy predefined contents from the menu.
On the application administration page, you can see the Title enumeration package in the list of available packages.
- Click Deploy against the Title enumeration package.
- In the Select project area window, select the required project area where
you want to deploy the package, and then click Ok.
When the enumeration package is deployed successfully, you can see the exported enumeration in the existing enumerations list that is available in the Enumeration manager window.
For more information about deploying content package, see Content package sample.