Repository tools command to set the authorization consumer keys
Use the setStorageAreaKeys command to set the authorization consumer keys for the given storage areas.
Note: This command is not supported in a cluster environment.Using the setStorageAreaKeys command, you can set the authorization consumer keys for the given storage areas.
Important: You must shut down the server before you run the command.
|A comma separated list of storage area names with their consumer keys without spaces. For example, storageArea1,key1,storageArea2,key2.
|The path to the file that contains the storage area keys to set. The format of the file is a comma separated list of storage area names and consumer keys.
|Path to the teamserver.properties file.
where application is jts, ccm, rm, qm, gc, dcc, or relm.
The following example is for Jazz® Team Server. To use this command for other applications, run these options from the server directory:
- IBM® Engineering Workflow Management (Change and Configuration Management application): repotools-ccm
- IBM Engineering Requirements Management DOORS® Next (Requirements Management application): repotools-rm
- IBM Engineering Test Management (Quality Management application): repotools-qm
- Global Configuration Management: repotools-gc
- Data Collection Component: repotools-dcc
- IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Engineering Insights: repotools-relm
Open a command prompt and enter this command:
cd C:\Program Files\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\ repotools-jts.bat -setStorageAreaKeys list=C:\storageAreaList.csv fromFile=C:\storageAreaKeys.csv teamserver.properties=conf\jts\teamserver.properties
Open a command line and enter this command:
cd opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/ ./repotools-jts.sh -setStorageAreaKeys list=opt/storageAreaList.csv fromFile=opt/storageAreaKeys.csv teamserver.properties=conf/jts/teamserver.properties