Installing the Money that Matters sample
The Money that Matters sample project is based on a realistic development project whose goal is to deliver Release 1 of the JKE Banking application. The sample project includes existing artifacts as if the team already started its work. There is also an enterprise version of the sample: Money that Matters Enterprise.
Before you begin
- Install Jazz® Team Server and at least one of the IBM® Engineering Lifecycle Management (ELM) applications.
- Assign the appropriate client access licenses to the user that will install the sample project. For example, to install the sample project in these applications (QM, RM, and CCM), you must have the Engineering Test Management - Quality Professional, Engineering Requirements Management DOORS® Next - Analyst, and Engineering Workflow Management - Developer client access licenses.
If you have IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Engineering Insights (ENI) installed and registered with Jazz Team Server, you can install the ENI Basic Sample, which creates sample artifacts in the ENI application. If you have ELM applications (RM, CCM, and QM) installed and registered with Jazz Team Server, installing ENI Basic Sample also creates Money that Matters artifacts in those applications.
The Money That Matters sample project is also compatible with IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody® - Model Manager.
About this task
Open a browser and log in as a member of the JazzAdmins group to the
Lifecycle Project Administration user interface on Jazz Team Server:
Tip: You can also access the Lifecycle Project Administration user interface at the end of the product installation by clicking Create a Lifecycle Project.
- Click the Sample tab.
- Select the sample to create.
- To install the Money that Matters sample, select Money that Matters Sample.
- To install the Money that Matters Enterprise sample, select Money that Matters Enterprise Sample.
- To install the ENI Basic sample, select RELM Basic Sample.
- Select the applications where you want to install the sample.
- Optional: To create more projects using unique names, select Customize the sample project area names.
- Click Create. A new JKE Banking project and related artifacts are created in each application that you selected.
- When the sample installation is complete, you can click the links to explore and manage each of the new projects.