Changing the database backup interval
Every six hours, the Report Builder database is backed up so that you can restore the data if an error occurs. You can change the backup interval by updating the JTS_install_dir/server/conf/rs/app.properties file.
About this task
- Verifies that the database can be read
- Copies the database to the JTS_install_dir/server/conf/rs/db_backup directory
- Adds or updates the jena.tdb.backup.last.date= property in the JTS_install_dir/server/conf/rs/app.properties file
You can configure the backup interval in the app.properties file. The jena.tdb.backup.interval= property is set to 360 (the value in minutes), but you can change this value.
- Open the conf/rs/app.properties file.
- Find the jena.tdb.backup.interval= property and change the value.