IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation professional reporting template self-service portal
In IBM® Rational® DOORS® Next Generation (DNG) on Cloud, you can use the self-service portal to access reporting templates.
About this task
Report Template Administration: These steps outline how to administer the report templates in the DNG professional self-service portal.
To access the read and write WebDav management of DNG reporting templates, open a browser
window and type your CLM URL with the context root
/reporting, for example:
You can use a tool such as CyberDuck or WinSCP to map WebDav drives to Windows. Both of these
clients have been tested for this scenario, but IBM does not provide support for them. To map the
WebDav drive to windows using CyberDuck:
- Download and install CyberDuck on your local machine.
Click Open Connection:
On the Open Connection page:
- In the connection field, select WebDav (HTTP/SSL).
- In the Server field, type your server name.
- In the Port field, select the port number for your CLM SaaS connection.
- In the URL field, your URL should appear.
- In the Username field, type your username.
- In the Password field, type your password.
- In the Path field, type /reporting.
- Click Connect.
On the This certificate is not valid page, click Continue.
Once connected, you can browse and manage your reporting template files listed in the
Mounting WebDav drive on Mac
You can mount the WebDav drive on your Mac.
- Open Finder.
In the top menu click
In the Server Address field, type your reporting URL and click
Type your CLM Username and Password:
You can now see the templates directory in Finder and you can to manage the files:
To disconnect, select the drive in Finder and click Disconnect.