Configuring Microsoft SharePoint audit events
The audit settings for Microsoft SharePoint give you the option to define what events are tracked for each site that is managed by Microsoft SharePoint.
- Log in to your Microsoft SharePoint site.
- From the Site Actions list, select Site Settings.
- From the Site Collection Administration list, click Site collection audit settings.
- From the Documents and Items section, select a check box for each document and item audit event you want to audit.
- From the Lists, Libraries, and Sites section, select a check box for each content audit event you want to enable.
- Click OK.
Create a database view for IBM® QRadar® to poll Microsoft SharePoint events.