Configuring IBM Privileged Session Recorder to communicate with QRadar
Before you can configure a log source in IBM® Privileged Session Recorder for IBM QRadar®, obtain the database information for the Privileged Session Recorder data store. You must also configure your IBM Privileged Session Recorder DB2® database to allow incoming TCP connections from QRadar.
IBM Privileged Session Recorder is a component of IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager.
- Log in to the IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager web user interface.
- Select the Configure Privileged Identity Manager tab.
- Select Database Server Configuration in the Manage External Entities section.
- In the table, double-click the Session Recording data store row in the Database Server Configuration column.
5. Record the following parameters to use when you configure a log source in QRadar:
IBM Privileged Session Recorder Field QRadar Log Source Field Hostname IP or Hostname Port Port Database name Database Name Database administrator ID Username