Adding a Microsoft SCCM scanner
Before you can add a Microsoft SCCM scanner, WMI must be enabled on your scanner host.
Ensure that WMI is enabled on your scanner host.
Before you begin
- Click the Admin tab.
- Click the VA Scanners icon.
- Click Add.
- In the Scanner Name field, type a name to identify your Microsoft SCCM server.
From the Managed Host list, select an option that is based on one of the
- On the QRadar® Console, select the managed host that is responsible for communicating with the scanner device.
- On QRadar on Cloud, if the scanner is hosted in the cloud, the QRadar Console can be used as the managed host. Otherwise, select the data gateway that is responsible for communicating with the scanner device.
From the Type list, select Microsoft SCCM, and
then configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Host Name The IP address or host name of the remote server that hosts the scan result files. Domain The domain that is used to connect to the remote server.
- Configure the remaining parameters.
To configure a CIDR range for your scanner, complete the following steps:
- Type the CIDR range that you want this scanner to consider or click Browse to select a CIDR range from the network list.
- Click Add.
- Click Save.